The Motheo TVET College is happy to announce to all qualified students to apply for the University Access Programme UAP for the 2021 Academic year.
Qualification : Higher Certificate in Economics and Management Services (One year at the Motheo TVET College)
- Your AP score must be between 18 and 24
- Must have Grade 12
- Four subjects with a minimum achievement of Level 3 (40%-49%)
- Language of instruction is English with a minimum of 40%
- Must have completed NCV – passing all the 7 subjects or apply with NCV level 3 certification.
- Academic History will not be accepted.
Available Space : There are 40 available spaces for students which is very limited.
How to Apply
Online application is activated from 1st July 2020. Please visit the website below and follow all the instructions there to apply and submit all necessary documents.
Please note that this Programme is NSFAS funded. Therefore, the apply will have to contact NSFAS in advance if they still want to continue their education at the University in 2021.
For ffurther information please to the email address below :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for the application is September 30th 2020