Faculty of Community & Health Sciences of the University of Western Cape is calling for qualified applicants to apply for the following programs at their department for the 2021 admissions.
If you are in a search for a rewarding career for your professional upgrading or personal improvement or development, then this is a great opportunity for you. Apply for these reputable qualifications at this prestigious institution from Western Cape Province of South Africa for the 2021 academic year.
Below are the Available Programs
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Dietetics and Nutrition
- BSc in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Community Development (within the Department of Social Work)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Nursing
- BSc in Sport and Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Sport, Recreation, and Exercise Science.
- BSc in Physiotherapy.
There are also other Post Graduate qualification courses available in the above field as well as Psychology, Public Health, Child and Family Studies, Sport Development etc.
The university of the Western Cape is a public university located in the province of Western Cape, Bellville suburb of Cape Town in South Africa.
Minimum Requirement for Admissions 2021
For the minimum requirements for admissions 2021 into the Faculty of Community and Health Sciences and any other faculty, please visit the link below ( https://www.uwc.ac.za/Pages/AllProgrammes.aspx) and choose the respective field namely:
- Academic Year (Choose 2021)
- Faculty (In this case you choose Faculty of Community and Health Sciences)
- Graduate Type: (Choose between Undergraduate or Post Graduate or All)
- Study Type (Choose between Full-Time or Part-Time or All)
- Degree Type (Choose between Certificate, Degree, Diploma or All)
- After that choose between whether you are a South African or an International Student
- After that click on the View button to display all the available courses that meet your selection above.
- Besides some of the Courses, you will find a pdf file attached. The pdf file is the respective course’ brochure containing all the admission procedures and minimum requirements and other supporting documents that must be submitted together with the application. Download them and carefully examine each to see if you qualify before applying. The duration for the course is also included in the respective brochure.
- If there is no brochure attached, you can contact respect Faculty for assistance.
Online Applications/How To Apply
Before you start your application make sure you have a valid and functioning email address. The email address will serve as a medium for further correspondence between the applicant and the university. All the popular email service providers such as Gmail, Yahoomail, Outlook, etc can be used. If you don’t have one, you can follow their respective links to create a new one for yourself or ask someone to create one for you, but in that case, you have to change the password afterward.
Your application will be deemed complete only after you have completed the online application form and submit all supporting documentation. Follow the link below for further details.
To Apply Online Click on the button below and choose New Applicant. After enter all the necessary information required and Submit.Apply Online
You will need modern internet browsers example: Internet Explorer version 7 or higher, Google Chrome version or higher, Mozilla Firefox Version 3 or higher and for best performance use a desktop or laptop machine.
Application Brochures for 2021 Admissions
Find below the links for the official Brochures for the 2021 admissions of the UWC for both undergraduate and post graduate applicants. The brochures contain all the information you will need to know and what documents have to be uploaded together with the application form. Applicants are advised to carefully examine the said brochures to know what is generally required for admission and smooth application process.Download Undergraduate Brochure Download Postgraduate Brochure
Closing Date for Submission
The 2021 application for admission into the University of The Western Cape starts form Saturday, 9th May 2020 through to Wednesday, 30th September, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
Applications for BA Honours Biokinetics & BSC Honours Biokinetics close on 31 August 2020.