SASSA payment dates have been fixed at the first day of each month unless the day falls on weekend or holidays that it is shifted to the previous working day.
Since the inception of the global viral pandemic and subsequent nationwide lockdown, SASSA made a very nice arrangement for the payment dates to help avoid overcrowding at the various pay points during the payday.
For SASSA SRD PAYMENT Dates, Click on the link below
For SASSA 2021 /2022 Payments Calendar Click on the link below
To check your #sassa #srd #R350 grant status click on the link below
- Declined for the SASSA SRD? Read This Urgent Notice from SASSA.
- Did you know SASSA has Started Attending to Appeal Applications? Click Here for More
- Do you qualify for Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)? Full details are here
- All Approved Applicants Will be paid – Minister Zulu Assures
- SASSA Announced SRD Appeal Deadline. Appeal before the deadline for a reconsideration.
- HOW TO APPEAL SRD Decline
Read Also : Unemployment Insurance Fund #UIF.
After they witnessed a very bizarre scenario on how people were struggling and pushing away old age grant beneficiaries at various pay points, they decided to strictly separate payment dates of old age and disability grants from the rest of the beneficiaries.
Read More : Complete SASSA Loans and Insurance Guide
September 2021 Payment Dates