SAPS Internship 2020 – North West Province
The South African Police Service (SAPS) is inviting unemployed graduates who meet to the minimum requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Province: North West. The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy. Here are the details for the SAPS Internship 2020.
A full post details are available at the bottom of this post. Follow the link to know specific requirements for each post. Also quote the reference number of the particular post you are applying for. Make sure to complete the application form which can be download in PDF format at the bottom of the post. If you have problem accessing the files, get a help from someone closer. Take note of the closing date, so that you don’t miss this great opportunity that can open a way to be employed into the SAPS as full time employee.
General Eligibility / Requirement
The following are the general requirement for all the post in various categories. Each post has a specific additional requirement. Study it carefully before applying for the posit and as said quote the reference number on each application form submitted.
- The applicant must be a South African citizen;
- The applicant must be in possession of National Senior Certificate/ Senior Certificate / National Certificate Vocational (level 4);
- The applicant must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending;
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme relevant to the field of the post;
- Proof of residential address to be attached;
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number
Various categories for the Internship Programme
The programme is for two main categories of people namely:
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required (Statement of Results must be attached).
- Student Intern: Practical experience required by the Tertiary Institution in order for learners to finalise their qualification (letter from the Institution must be attached)
An unconfirmed amount of money will given as stipends. The amount will be determined by the Divisional Commissioner of Human Resource at SAPS.
Mode Of Application/ How to Apply
Complete the application form which can be download below and submit either by mail or by person to the address below. Make sure to quote the reference number on any of the post you are applying. You must observe the instructions indicated on the application form. Failure to comply with the instructions may make your application not to be considered.
The full post including all the other related post are also available in the link below labeled as full post.
Application form download and Full Post
Click on the links below to download the application form and the full post
Closing date for SAPS Internship 2020 North West
Below are other Internships Programme 2020 you can check
- SAPS Internship 2020 at Western Cape
- KZN Internship Programme 2020
- Department of Basic Education Internship 2020. Take this Chance