KwaZulu Natal KZN Internship Programme 2020
The KwaZulu Natal department of public works is calling all qualified candidates to apply for its Internship programme 2020 in the administration internship opportunities that are available in the department. (KZN Internship Programme 2020)
These are to help successful applicants to gain work experience.
Below is details of the internship programme.
- Applicant must be unemployed graduate or diploma holders
- Resident of KwaZulu Natal Province and a South African Citizen
- Applicant must have 3 or 4 years qualifications in any of the following courses :
- Degree / National Diploma in Public Management ( REF INT/PM/02/2020 15 vacant post available)
- Degree /NationalDiploma in Public Relation ( REF INT/PR/02/2020 4 vacant post available)
- Degree/ National Diploma in Office Management/Management Assistant REF INT/OM/MA/02/2020 4 vacant post available)
– Degree/ National Diploma in Financial Management/Supply Chain Management ( REF INT/FM/SCM/02/2020 4/vacant post available)
– Submit certified proof of qualification.
– Applicants must be between the ages if 18 to 35 years
– Consideration will be given to those who have never done internship before. Affidavit will be signed in the presence of commissioner of oaths to support the claim.
Mode of Application/How to apply
The internship programme spans for 24 months (2 years).
All the above positions are located in Pietermaritzburg at the Head Office.
All successful applicants will be required to sign a contract with the KwaZulu Natal department of public works.
Applicants should note that the department in under no condition to employ the interns after the completion of the internship programme. Successful applicants will be paid a monthly stipend as stated in the department’s policies.
Preference will be offered to people who are unemployed and those with disabilities. In this light, people with disabilities should also apply.
The application must be on a completed z83 forms which is available on kznworks.gov.za. Together with the z83, submit also an updated curriculum vitae (CV), certified certificates and ID.
On the z83 forms indicate the reference number of the post applying for at the reference region.
Each post applied must have different z83 forms filled for it. Don’t use one z83 form for multiple post.
All interested applicants should submit their applications together with all necessary documents to the address:
Department of Public Works – Human Resource Management, Private Bag X9142, Pietermaritzburg 3200
Or hand delivered at : 191 Prince Alfred Street, OR Tambo House Pietermaritzburg, 3200
All enquiries must be directed to Ms P.N. Buthelezi: Assistant Director: Skills Development: Tel. 033 260 4103
CLOSING DATE: 28 February 2020
Apply fast and share with your friends who are in your contact list and social Media.
Related Post : Internships at Department of Basic Education 2020