The Gauteng Province is calling for all qualified applicants to apply for this post at their Health department with Helen Joseph Hospital.
The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
Job Title: Admin Clerk
Venue: Department of Health, Helen Joseph hospital
|Package/Compensation:||R 173 703.00 per annum plus benefits|
|Minimum Grade 12 (matric) with 2 years’ experience within patient admin. Must be computer literate.|
Filling and retrieval of patient’s records and other documents related to patient files in all areas and the Psychiatric ward. Be prepared to work shifts and assist other sections of Patient Administration when requested. Ensure that ward statistics are done on a daily basis. Safekeeping and disposal of patients files in terms of the National Archives Act. Daily booking of Patient and tracing of missing files. Correct capturing and completion of downtime register and downtime tool. Tracking and checking the movement history of patient on the system and register book. Assist SAPS and other stakeholders on the completion of J88. Capture and update patient information on the PAAB system. Perform all other duties of patient administration as delegated by the supervisor. Be able to rotate within patient Admin.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as
- certified copies of all qualification/s,
- Identity document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old).
- N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application disqualified.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 and security clearance check with South African Police Services or other relevant state agencies, reference checks and verification of qualifications will be conducted.
How To Apply
Applications must be hand-delivered to the Human Resources department, Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Basement, Johannesburg or can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resources department.
Further Enquiries: Ms. T Phakathi 011 489 0490 / Ms. Y Nel 011 489 1039
Available Number of Post: 2
Closing Date: 2020/05/20
- Do you have a minimum Grade 12 / matric?
- Do you have 2 years’ experience within patient admin?
- Are you computer literate?
NOTE: Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged, If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Important Notice: Please visit the Gauteng Profession Job Centre for further instructions as listed below. http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/
- All applicants need to register a profile in order to apply for available vacancies
- All applicants are required to scan certified copies of qualifications and ID. You are required to upload documents every time you apply and you will be required to bring recently (6month or less) certified documents along to the interview should you be shortlisted.
- Please answer the criteria questions honestly and truthfully as your uploaded documents will serve as proof that you do meet the minimum requirements.
- Late applications will not be accepted, make sure you submit your application on or before the date and time indicated on the advert.
- Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before applying for a job. Read the entire job spec to determine if you qualify.
- If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Always apply earlier and avoid last-minute application/submission to avoid frustration.