Tourvest Destination Management (TDM) has now opened applications for its Learnership Programme for 2020. All those interested should have glance of the requirement and more especially those who have unique interest in the travel and tourism industry.
Below are all the details regarding the application
Qualification and Eligibility:
- Applicant must be South African citizen with Matric certificate
- Should have Geography or Tourism subjects in the Matric
- Having Economics or Additional Mathematics subject is an advantage
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 25 years
- This Learnership Programme is opened to all individuals who are currently unemployed and not committed to any other learnership programme.
Scope/Details of the Learnership Programme
- National Certificate NQF Level 5 will be awarded to successful applicants who graduate.
- The Learnership Programme is a twelve (12) month long programme being conducted in Outcomes Based Education in both the training and workplace experience.
- Tourvest Destination Management is the main sponsor of the programme and will provide a monthly stipend allowance.
To apply for the programme, submit the following documents:
- 1 page length Curriculum Vitae (CV) with ID number and Nationality information
- Copy of Matric Certificate.
- Motivation Letter indicating why the you should be considered for this Learnership Programme. The motivation letter must be one page document
How to apply:
To apply, make soft copies of all the relevant document stated above to and send them to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: All applicants must reach the email before 19th February, 2020.
All late application will not be considered or entertained.
Preference will be given to people who have been denied or disadvantaged previously
Visit TDM website for more information regarding this post.
You can also give a try to this Majuba Learnership programme
Never lose hope in your trials as you don’t know which arrow will hit the target. Learnership helps you gain experience to build your skills and capacity.
When you’re successful, try to work with heart out and be punctual as that can be your biggest even stepping stone.
Share with your friends on social media outlets.