uMfolozi TVET College Learnership Programme 2020
uMfolozi TVET College in partnership with AGRISETA is inviting unemployed youth the Municipality of Umlalazi who are between the ages of 18 and 35 to tender in their application for Plant Production Learnership Programme (NQF level 2) .This Learnership Programme is fully funded by AGRISETA.
Qualification and Eligibility:
- Applicant must be a citizen of South Africa.
- The applicant must not be currently studying or employed.
- The applicant must have passed Grade 12 / NCV Level 4 with good grades in English
- Applicant must be between 18 – 35 years of age at the time of application.
Required Documents for Application
- A certified copy of south African Identity Documents (ID)
- A certified copy of Grade 12 certificate or NCV Level 4
- Proof of residence and must be signed and stamped by ward Councillor.
- A motivation letter explaining why you think you have interest in the Learnership Programme.
Mode of Application/ How to Apply
There are two ways to submit your application either by hand or email.
uMfolozi TVET College, Eshowe Campus, No 1 King Dinizulu Street, Opposite Total Siza Garage.
Send your application letter together with the supporting documents to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Person: Thanduxolo Myeza or Nomfundo Gwamanda
You can visit the Official website of the uMfolozi TVET College for information about the college.
Closing Date: 21st February, 2020
You might Also Be interested in this Internship and Learnership Programmes:
- Learnership Programme 2020 at Lovedale TVET College
- Majuba TVET College _ Free Employment Training
- Motheo TVET College Learnership Programme 2020
Always apply early to avoid unnecessary pressure and disappointment. Learnership Programme is a stepping stone that will help the graduands the opportunity to gain workplace experience for a better job opportunity in the future.
You can leave your comments in the comments box below for any issue concerning this application.