Howden Power, a Division of Howden Africa (Pty) Ltd invites applications for the available skills development opportunities for young people from Lekwa Municipality (towns surrounding Tutuka Power Station: Standerton, Sakhile, Rooikoppen, Sivukile, Azalea, Thuthukani, Meyerville, Stanfield Hill, Morgenzon) who are currently unemployed.
- Scarce Skills Occupation: Mechanical Engineering N4 – N6 (Completed)
- – Be a South African citizen;
- – Be between the age of 18 – 35;
- – Be unemployed and not studying or intending to study or involved in any form of training or learnership; and
- – Must not have a criminal record.
- – Only Gert Sibande TVET College graduates residing within the mentioned areas are eligible to apply.
Please Take Note: •
- Students who are having outstanding subjects will not be considered.•
- Applications must be accompanied by a recent updated CV, as well as originally certified copies of all certificates or academic records not older than 3 months, originally certified ID document and proof of residence/residential address.•
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in an application not being considered.•
- Communication will only be entered with short-listed candidates. •
- Qualifying candidates should be prepared to undergo an extensive screening and the Howden reserves the right to take the final decision.
How to Apply
Applications may be sent through to: email@example.com or 086 535 5143 or hand delivery can be made to Gert Sibande TVET College Campuses – SSS Office/Centre – Office of Career Guidance & Job Placement.
Closing Date of submission
Closing date – 17th of July 2020, 12h00.