How to buy Insurance?
You can buy in 4 simple steps:
KNOW WHAT YOU NEED
- Understand the covers you need based on personal requirements.
- Get all the important details. For example, in the case of motor insurance get details such as the manufacturing date of the vehicle, engine specifications, etc. For health insurance, check whether you need insurance for self or the entire family.
- This initial assessment will help you get an idea about the coverage that you need.
CHECK OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Compare the benefits offered.
- Check the add-ons offered
- Don’t forget to read the exclusions
- What’s the sum assured?
- Are there any extra services offered
PICK THE RIGHT PLAN
- Select the plan that best suits your requirements.
- Reach out to the company offering the plan.
- Fill in the application and pay the premium.
- You can do it online on the insurer’s website.
- You can also buy from a broker or the dealership.
What does insurance not cover?
Your policy may not cover liabilities in certain situations. These are known as exclusions.