INTERNSHIP AND LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME FOR THE 2020/2022
The Department of Basic Education (DBE) is inviting qualified to fill the positions of internship and learnership programme for year 2020/2020.
Eligibilty or Requirements for Internship Programme
Applicants must meet the following requirements for them to be considered for the internship programme
- Applications are invited from unemployed South African citizens who have not been previously employed under any developmental program.
- A minimum requirement of a Senior Certificate, NCV or equivalent
qualification or N6 certificate/ Higher certificate/ National Diploma/Degree in
- Application Development Programming
- Architectural Design
- Book Keeping
- Business Analyst
- Computer programming
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Customer Service
- Data Management and Analysis
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Education Specialist in English
- Events Management
- Early Childhood Development
- Civil Engineering and Quantity Survey
- Health and Safety management
- Social Sciences
- Digital marketing
- Graphic Design
- Internal Audit
- Information Science
- Visual Basic Programming
- SQL Database
- International Relations
- Logistics Management
- Office Management
- Project Management
- Public Management and Administration
- Social Work Specialising in Psychology
- Sport Management Sciences
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
- Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification with PSIRA Grades will be
required in the field of Security.
Mode of application
- Applications are to be submitted on Z83 forms which can be obtained at any Public Service Department.
- Attach an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of Qualifications
- Certified copies of ID document ( All the certified copies must not be more than six months)
- Correspondence will be made only to those who will be shortlisted.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Submit by post: Private Bag X895, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-deliver to:
The Department of Basic Education, 222 Struben Street, Pretoria.
Stipends: The amount for the monthly stipend ranges from R4237.36 to R7510.65 depending on the qualifications of the applicants.
Programme Duration: The learnership and internship programme will last for 24months.
Place of the programme: Pretoria
For further details relating to this post contact here: Ms S Mdladla Tel No: (012) 357 3323/ Ms T Sekgapola Tel No: 012 357 3296 or visit Department of Basic Education official website
Closing Date: 28 February 2020
You might also be interested in the following post: