For manual delivery, use the address below :
Application to be posted to:
Mr John Legoete
P.O. Box 30632
or Fax: 086 609 7183
or Email: email@example.com
For online application use the online portal below and use the promotional code provided below and upload all applicable information.
Please use the following promotional code: SARB2020
Submission of Examination Results
All students who are bursary holders are required as part of the terms and condition of the bursary is to submit their examination results before 31st December every year regardless of whether the student will be awarded bursary or not in the following academic year.
Potential applicants will have to make themselves available for interview and a test.
All successful applicants will be required to sign bursary agreements with the bank to indicate their willingness to abide by the terms and conditions of the bursary.
Filling the manual application form
The application form which can be downloaded from the link below this post has all the details and instructions you need to successfully complete it. The form has four section sections:
- SECTION 1 – APPLICANT’S INFORMATION. This section requires your basic information like date of birth, name, cell phone, address, citizenship, etc.
- SECTION 2 – APPLICANT’S STUDY DETAIL – this section requires your Highest Educational background, Name of Institution Intend to School (University), Proposed qualification, and name of the qualification.
- SECTION 3- PARENT and GUARDIAN DETAIL – All the personal details of the parent or guardian responsible for your welfare
- SECTION 4 – ESSAY- You are required to write an essay of 250 words motivation to express yourself why you should be considered for this bursary. You have to be honest and state everything about yourself and your financial situation.
- SECTION 5 – Declaration– This section is for the applicant to declare that all the information is accurate and does not contain any falsified data. Failure to do so can lead your application not to be considered. After that, you append your signature and give the date.
The application is opened up to 30th September 2020
If after one month of the deadline of the submission of the application you have not heard from the Bank regarding the application, consider it unsuccessful
Click on the link below to download the application forms :
For more information please visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of South Africa.
NB: Please you can share this post with your friends and relatives and any other persons who may be interested or have the qualifications.